$173,995 – $225,995
- Conveniently located near Loop 410; easy access to I-10
- Highly rated East Central ISD schools; minutes to Sinclair Elementary School
- Short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment near Brooks City Base
- Close to the new Schaefer Branch Library
- Near Espada Park for kayaking along the San Antonio River
From Loop 410 South, take Exit 35/US-87/Rigsby Ave. and continue straight on South East Loop 410 access road. Turn left on Sinclair Rd. to community entrance on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $173,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $170,843 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.136% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/22/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.