$262,995 – $329,995
- No city taxes
- Community amenities include a playground and pool with pavilion
- Highly rated Northside ISD schools
- Close to I-10; easy access to Loop 1604
- Easy commute to major employers, including Valero®, USAA®, University of Texas at San Antonio and NuStar Energy
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at The Rim and The Shops at La Cantera
From I-10 West, take Exit 550 and continue straight through the stoplight to stay on Frontage Rd. Turn right on Lost Creek Gap and left on Old Fredericksburg Rd. to community on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $309,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $304,380 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.100% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/21/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.