$180,995 – $223,995
- Convenient to IH-35 and IH-37
- Easy drive to downtown San Antonio
- Near major employers, including Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Port San Antonio and Lackland Air Force Base
- Convenient to shopping and dining at South Park Mall and South Park Plaza
- Southwest ISD schools, including Resnik Middle and brand-new Legacy High School
From Loop 410, take Exit 49/Hwy. 16 South/Hwy. 422 Spur South/Palo Alto Rd. and head south on Palo Alto Rd. to community on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $193,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $190,481 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.002% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 7/21/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.