Priced from $204,995-$259,995
- Family friendly amenities include a children’s playground, picnic pavilion, sparkling pool and walking trail
- Highly rated New Braunfels ISD
- Easy access to San Marcos, Seguin and San Antonio; close to charming and historic New Braunfels
- Convenient to hospitals and major employers, including Walmart Distribution Center and Sysco®
- Near recreation destinations like Schlitterbahn®, Landa Lake, the Comal and Guadalupe rivers, and Canyon Lake
- Golf nearby at The Bandit Golf Club
From I-35 North, exit Walnut Ave. and turn right. Turn right on Klein Rd. to community on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $212,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $209,137 with interest rate of 5% and APR of 5.748% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/11/2017 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.