$188,995 – $243,995
- Easy drive to San Antonio and Austin; minutes to I-35
- Comal ISD schools, including the all-new Danville Middle School
- Outdoor recreation nearby at Schlitterbahn®, Landa Park, Canyon Lake and Fischer Park
- Close to shopping at San Marcos Premium Outlets® and Tanger® Outlets
- Convenient to major employers, including Sysco®, Caterpillar® and Walmart
- Near charming and historic Gruene
From I-35 North, take Exit 183/Solms Rd. and turn right. Turn left on Morningside Dr. to community entrance on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $188,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $185,572 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.004% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/16/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.