$241,995 – $301,995
- Close to Loop 1604, with easy access to I-10 and Hwy. 151
- Shopping and dining nearby at Alamo Ranch Marketplace
- Close to Lackland AFB, Port San Antonio, CHRISTUS® Santa Rosa Hospital – Westover Hills and Valero®
- Community pool with beach entry, pavilion and playground
- Northside ISD schools
- Near SeaWorld® and Six Flags® Fiesta Texas for family friendly entertainment
From Loop 1604 West, exit Culebra Rd. and turn right. Turn right on FM-1560 to community entrance on right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $256,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $252,340 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.985% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/8/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.