$250,995 – $304,995
- Close to Loop 1604, with easy access to I-35
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at The Forum at Olympia Parkway
- Less than 5 miles from Randolph Air Force Base and Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Close to fishing and outdoor recreation at Live Oak Park
- Judson ISD, including the brand new Veterans Memorial High School
- Community pool and playground
From Loop 1604 East, exit Kitty Hawk Rd. and turn right. Continue for .4 mi. to community entrance on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $272,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $268,050 with interest rate of 4.125% and APR of 4.857% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/19/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.