$216,995 – $261,995
- Conveniently located near Loop 1604; easy access to Hwy. 90
- Shopping and dining nearby at H-E-B plus!®, Walmart® Supercenter and Alamo Ranch Marketplace
- Close to major employers, including Lackland Air Force Base and Southwest Research Institute®
- Community amenities center with pool
- Minutes to family friendly entertainment at SeaWorld® San Antonio
From Loop 1604, head outside the loop on Marbach Rd. Take an immediate left on the new Cagnon Rd. Turn right on Funny Cide and left on Sunday Song to model home park straight ahead.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $216,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $213,065 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.995% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/5/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.