$255,995 – $315,995
- Short drive to shopping and dining at Village at Stone Oak and The Forum at Olympia Parkway
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 281, Loop 1604 and I-35
- Highly rated Judson ISD; brand new Wortham Oaks Elementary School
- Convenient to major employers, including CST Brands, Methodist Stone Oak Hospital and Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union
- Community amenities center, including a pool with beach entry and picnic pavilion
- Premier golfing nearby at TPC® Golf Resort
From Loop 1604 East, exit Bulverde Rd. and turn left. Turn right on Evans Rd. and continue for 2 mi. to community entrance on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $271,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $267,068 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.982% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/23/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.