Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Master plan community
Near local schools
Popular dining options
Entertainment & leisure
- No HOA
- Less than 5 minutes to dining at Lincoln Village at Twelve Bridges
- Zoned for Western Placer Unified School District, which includes Twelve Bridges Elementary, Twelve Bridges Middle and the brand new Twelve Bridges High School
- Close to Coyote Pond Park and Twelve Bridges Southcreek Trailhead
- Convenient to retail centers and locally owned boutiques in downtown Lincoln
- Short drive to many wineries on the Lincoln Wine Trail
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
VentanaView Community Location
789 Valencia Dr.Lincoln, CA 95648From I-80 East, merge onto Hwy. 65 North. Exit Twelve Bridges Dr. and turn right. Turn left on East Joiner Pkwy., left on Bella Breeze Dr., right on Brava Way and left on Valencia Dr. to sales center on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Eric T, Sacramento, CASee More
- Susan S, Sacramento, CA