Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Convenient to downtown
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
- Planned community park
- Short drive to downtown Sacramento, home to the Sacramento Zoo, Fairytale Town and Sutter Health Park
- Great commuter location; easy access to Hwy. 99 and I-5
- Wide variety of dining options nearby
- Close to entertainment and recreation at Elk Grove Aquatics Center, Emerald Lakes Golf Course and Cal Expo
- Zoned for Elk Grove Unified School District, which includes Zehnder Ranch Elementary, Elizabeth Pinkerton Middle and Consumnes Oaks High School
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMMonday, May 29th: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
TravissoView Community Location
8245 Joecy WayElk Grove, CA 95757From Hwy. 99 South, take Exit 286/Elk Grove Blvd. heading west (right). Turn left on Big Horn Blvd. and right on Bilby Rd. to community on the left. OR: From Hwy. 99 North, take Exit 284/Grant Line Rd. heading west (left). Turn right on Bruceville Rd. and right on Bilby Rd. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michelle C., Citrus Heights, CASee More