Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Soleil at Folsom Ranch
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to medical facilities
Close to popular restaurants
- Located within Folsom Ranch master plan, which features open spaces, planned on-site schools, trails, parks and a town center
- Short drive to Folsom Lake for boating, paddleboarding and kayaking
- Minutes to Palladio, historic Folsom and neighboring El Dorado Hills for premier shopping, dining and entertainment
- Convenient access to US-50 for short commute to downtown Sacramento
- Less than an hour to Lake Tahoe
- Just 30 minutes to Amador Wine Country
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Soleil at Folsom RanchView Community Location
3222 Owl Creek WayFolsom, CA 95630From Sacramento: From Hwy. 50 East, take E. Bidwell St. and turn right. Turn left on Old Ranch Way and left on Owl Creek Way.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michelle C., Citrus Heights, CASee More