Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $593,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to medical facilities
Close to popular restaurants
- Located within Folsom Ranch master plan, which features open spaces, planned on-site schools, trails, parks and a town center
- Short drive to Folsom Lake for boating, paddleboarding and kayaking
- Minutes to Palladio, historic Folsom and neighboring El Dorado Hills for premier shopping, dining and entertainment
- Convenient access to US-50 for short commute to downtown Sacramento
- Less than an hour to Lake Tahoe
- Just 30 minutes to Amador Wine Country
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Eric T, Sacramento, CASee More
- Susan S, Sacramento, CA