Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $507,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Citrus Heights, CA
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to popular restaurants
Great shopping nearby
- Community open space with mature oak trees
- Master-planned community with a planned park, trails and picnic areas
- Walking distance to shopping at Sunrise Mall and Marketplace at Birdcage
- Convenient acccess to I-80
- Ideal location in the heart of Citrus Heights
- Short drive to Lake Natoma for water recreation, including kayaking and paddleboarding
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Oaks at Mitchell VillageView Community Location
Offsite Sales Office at
Heritage Mitchell Village
6186 Neff CourtCitrus Heights, CA 95610
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Eric T, Sacramento, CASee More