$436,880 – $451,880
- Top-ranked Chino Valley Unified School District, including Chino Hills High School
- Community pool, tot lot and basketball half-court
- Convenient access to Hwy. 71
- Minutes to Chino Hills State Park
- Close to LA/Ontario International Airport
- Near shopping and dining at The Commons at Chino Hills, Chino Spectrum Towne Centre and The Shoppes at Chino Hills
From Hwy. 71, exit Hwy. 83/Euclid Ave. heading east. Turn right on Bickmore Ave. and left on Dexter St. Follow signs to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $436,880 and includes principal, interest, taxes, homeowner’s insurance and estimated private mortgage insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a conventional 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $415,036 with interest rate of 4% and APR of 4.569% for the life of the loan and pays 5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/23/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.