$839,990 – $1,049,990
- Spacious 1- to 8-acre homesites zoned for equestrian use
- Near scenic Riverside foothills
- Award-winning school district
- Close to UC Riverside Botanic Gardens and California Citrus State Historic Park
- Convenient access to I-15, I-215 and Hwy. 91
- Shopping, dining and entertainment at Galleria at Tyler and historic downtown Riverside
From Hwy. 91, exit Van Buren Blvd. heading south. Turn right on Mockingbird Canyon Rd. and left on Mariposa Ave. Follow signs to sales center. OR: From I-215, exit Cajalco/Ramona Expwy. heading west. Turn right on El Sobrante Rd. and right on Mockingbird Canyon Rd. Follow signs to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $914,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, and homeowner’s insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a nonconforming 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $731,992 with an interest rate of 4% and APR of 4.123% for the life of the loan and pays 20% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/29/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.