$488,990 – $533,990
- Large homesites
- No HOA
- Close proximity to major employers, including Amazon
- Redlands Unified School District, ranked #1 in San Bernardino County
- Less than two miles from University of Redlands; convenient access to I-10 and I-210
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at Mountain Grove Shopping Center, Citrus Plaza and downtown Redlands
- Near healthcare at Kaiser Permanente® Redlands Medical Offices and Loma Linda University Medical Center
From I-10, exit University St. heading north. Turn right on E. Lugonia Grove Ave. and follow signs to sales office. OR: From I-10, merge onto I-210 West and exit San Bernardino Ave. heading east. Turn right on Judson St. and left on E. Pennsylvania Ave. Follow signs to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $533,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, homeowner’s insurance and estimated private mortgage insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a conventional 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $507,290 with interest rate of 4% and APR of 4.561% for the life of the loan and pays 5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/29/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.