$399,990 – $438,990
- Picturesque community nestled in the Wildomar Valley foothills
- Highly rated Lake Elsinore Unified School District
- Convenient access to I-15 and I-215
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby in Murrieta and at Promenade Temecula
- Just minutes to healthcare at Inland Valley Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente® Wildomar Medical Offices
From I-15, exit Bundy Canyon Rd. heading east. Turn right on Monte Vista Dr. and follow signs to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $413,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $406,491 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.980% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/12/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.