$298,990 – $348,990
- Convenient to the I-215 and Hwy. 74
- Planned community sports park and multiple playgrounds
- Beautiful foothill setting with spectacular mountain views
- Minutes to Mt. San Jacinto Community College
- Outdoor activities like camping, hiking, boating and fishing nearby at Mt. San Jacinto Park and Diamond Valley Lake
- Close to shopping and dining at Hemet Valley Mall and Walmart Shopping Center
From I-215, exit Hwy. 74 heading east. Turn left on Warren Rd., left on Cottonwood Ave., left on Goslin Way and right on Pomegranate St. to sales center. OR: From I-10, exit Hwy. 79 heading south. Continue straight onto N. Sanderson Ave. and turn right on Cottonwood Ave., left on Goslin Way and right on Pomegranate St. to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $298,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $293,574 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.999% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/26/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.