$420,990 – $473,990
- Community parks, pools, firepits, BBQs, shade structures and walking trails
- Located next to The Oasis, Spencer’s Crossing Sports Park and Heroes Park
- Minutes to Temecula Valley Wine Country and shopping at Promenade Temecula
- Highly rated Menifee Union School District
- Close to Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta and Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Convenient access to I-15, I-215 and Hwy. 79
From I-215 or I-15, exit Clinton Keith Rd. heading east. Turn left on Leon Rd. and left on Silky Lupine Rd. Follow signs to community.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $445,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, homeowner’s insurance and estimated private mortgage insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a conventional 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $423,690 with interest rate of 4.125% and APR of 4.692% for the life of the loan and pays 5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/16/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.