$413,990 – $485,990
- No HOA
- Scenic Riverside foothills community with large homesites
- Six-acre community park with basketball court, sand volleyball court, and BBQ and picnic areas
- Over six miles of pedestrian trails throughout the community
- Convenient access to Riverside Metrolink® station, I-215, Hwy. 91, I-10 and Hwy. 60
- Near Loma Linda University Medical Center, The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, historic downtown Riverside and University of California, Riverside
From I-215 North, exit Columbia Ave. heading east. Turn left on Iowa Ave., right on Palmyrita Ave., left on Mt. Vernon Ave., right on Pigeon Pass Rd. and right on Spring Mountain Rd. Follow signs to sales center. OR: From I-215 South, exit Mt. Vernon Ave./Washington St. and turn right on Washington St. Turn right on Mt. Vernon and continue straight for 3 mi. Turn left on Pigeon Pass Rd. and right on Spring Mountain Rd. Follow signs to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $428,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $421,220 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.103% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/19/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.