$415,990 – $457,990
- Future community pool, pool house, bocce ball court, tot lot, botanical garden and rain garden
- Convenient access to Hwy. 91 and La Sierra Metrolink® station
- Just minutes to University of California, Riverside and Riverside City College
- Close to Kaiser Permanente® Riverside Medical Center and Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
- Shopping, dining and entertainment less than a mile away at Galleria at Tyler
From Hwy. 91, exit Van Buren Blvd. heading northwest. Turn left on Primrose Dr. and follow signs to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $445,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $437,912 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.976% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/21/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.