$416,990 – $489,990
- Close to I-15, I-215 and Hwy. 74 for easy access to Menifee, Perris, Wildomar, Temecula and French Valley
- Near Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Minutes to Mt. San Jacinto Community College
- Community park and walking trails
- Shopping and dining nearby, including Super Target, Red Robin® Gourmet Burgers and Lowe's® at Menifee Town Center
- Walking distance to Menifee Valley Middle and Paloma Valley High School
From I-215 South, exit Newport Rd. heading west. Turn left on Murrieta Rd., left on Craig Ave., right on Evans Rd. and right on Quilt Way. Follow signs to sales center. OR: From I-215 North, exit Scott Rd. heading west. Turn right on Murrieta Rd., right on Craig Ave., right on Evans Rd. and right on Quilt Way. Follow signs to sales center. OR: From I-15, exit Bundy Canyon Rd. heading east. Turn left on Murrieta Rd., right on Craig Ave., right on Evans Rd. and right on Quilt Way. Follow signs to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $449,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $441,839 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.976% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/27/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.