$284,990 – $320,990
- Easy access to I-15 and US-395
- Picturesque community along historic Rte. 66
- Near San Bernardino County Fairgrounds in Victorville, which offers concerts, carnival rides, food, games, animals, exhibits and more
- Serene desert setting with views of the San Bernardino Mountains
- Close to schools, entertainment and shopping, including The Mall of Victor Valley
- Fishing, camping and hiking nearby at Hesperia Lake Park & Campground or Mojave River Forks Campground in Hesperia
From I-15, exit Roy Rogers Dr. heading west. Turn right on Amargosa Rd., left on Tawney Ridge Ln. and right on Shasta Ln. to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $320,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $315,176 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.119% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/21/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.