$409,990 – $680,675
- Quiet and tranquil location adjacent to Sunnymead Ranch
- Convenient access to Hwy. 60, I-215 and Hwy. 91
- Close proximity to University of California, Riverside and Riverside City College
- Just 10 miles from healthcare at Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Near outdoor recreation at Box Springs Mountain Reserve Park and Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park
- Close to shopping and dining at Stoneridge Towne Centre, Moreno Valley Mall and Towngate Center
From Hwy. 60, exit Perris Blvd. heading north. Turn right on Covey Rd. and follow signs to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $409,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $402,564 with interest rate of 4.125% and APR of 4.855% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/17/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.