$454,990 – $504,990
- Easy access to I-15 and Hwy. 91
- Resort-style amenities at The Veranda, including a pool with sundecks, toddler pool, outdoor fire pit and conference/event space
- Terramor Commons to feature ball fields, small and large dog parks, a basketball court and space for events, including movies in the park
- Outdoor space nearby, including 22 acres of parks and over 5 miles of trails
- Surrounded by over 540 acres of natural reserve, including Cleveland National Forest and Lake Mathews-Estelle Mountain Reserve
- Close to healthcare, schools, recreation, shopping, entertainment and dining in Corona, Riverside, Lake Elsinore and Temecula
From I-15 North, exit Indian Truck Trl. heading east. Turn left on Temescal Canyon Rd., right on Terramor Dr., right on Alton Dr. and left on Branch Ct. to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $456,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, homeowner’s insurance and estimated private mortgage insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a conventional 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $434,140 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.814% for the life of the loan and pays 5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/5/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.