$380,990 – $448,990
- Seven single-story floor plans available
- Top-rated Temecula Valley Unified School District
- Close proximity to Temecula Valley wine country
- Near a baseball field, walking trails and basketball courts at Washington Park
- Convenient access to I-15 and I-215 via Hwy. 79
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment at Promenade Temecula
From I-15 or I-215, exit Clinton Keith Rd. heading east. Turn right on Max Gilliss Rd., left on Winchester Rd., right on Washington St., right on Fields Dr. and right on Brookridge Ln. Follow signs to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $448,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, homeowner’s insurance and estimated private mortgage insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a conventional 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $426,540 with interest rate of 4.125% and APR of 4.691% for the life of the loan and pays 5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/14/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.