$391,990 – $437,990
- Picturesque hillside setting bordered by Sunnymead Ranch
- Adjacent to Shadow Mountain Park, which features a tot lot, baseball fields, basketball courts and picnic areas
- Just minutes to University of California, Riverside and Riverside City College
- Near healthcare at Riverside University Health System and Kaiser Permanente® Moreno Valley Heacock Medical Offices
- Close to outdoor recreation at Box Springs Mountain Reserve Park and Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at Moreno Valley Mall, Towngate Shopping Center and Canyon Crossings
From Hwy. 60, exit Pigeon Pass Rd. heading north. Turn right on Lawless Rd. and follow signs to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $391,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $384,890 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.982% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/12/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.