Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
- Part of the McSweeny Farms master plan
- Amenities include an 18,000-sq.-ft. community clubhouse and recreation center with a resort-style pool and spa, fitness center and basketball court
- Minutes to Hwys. 74 and 79
- Near shopping and dining at Hemet Valley Mall
- Hiking and winter recreation nearby in Idyllwild
- Close to Diamond Valley Lake for outdoor recreation, including hiking, boating and fishing
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Savannah at McSweeny FarmsView Community Location
534 Farmstead St.Hemet, CA 92543From I-215, exit Newport Rd. heading east. Newport Rd. becomes Domenigoni Pkwy. Turn right on State St., left on McSweeny Pkwy., right on S. Village Loop and left on Farmstead St. to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michael F, Fontana, CASee More
- Dennis G, Murrieta, CA