Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $507,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned picnic area
Planned tot lot
Planned basketball courts
Planned soccer field
Planned dog park
Close to medical facilities
- Large backyards
- One- and two-story home community
- Future amenities to include parks, walking trails, a tot lot, soccer field and basketball court
- Convenient access to I-215, Hwy. 74 and Hwy. 79
- Shopping and dining nearby at Menifee Countryside Marketplace and Menifee Town Center
- Just minutes to Mt. San Jacinto Community College
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michael F, Fontana, CASee More
- Dennis G, Murrieta, CA