Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $629,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Close to medical facilities
- Cul-de-sac homesites with large yards
- Walking distance to Spencer's Crossing Sports Park, which features multiple sports fields and playgrounds
- Convenient access to I-215, I-15 and Hwy. 79
- Near shopping and dining at French Valley Village Center
- Top-ranked Murrieta schools, including Dorothy McElhinney Middle and Vista Murrieta High School
- Short drive to Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michael F, Fontana, CASee More
- Dennis G, Murrieta, CA