Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Close to medical facilities
- Cul-de-sac homesites with large yards
- Walking distance to Spencer's Crossing Sports Park, which features multiple sports fields and playgrounds
- Convenient access to I-215, I-15 and Hwy. 79
- Near shopping and dining at French Valley Village Center
- Top-ranked Murrieta schools, including Dorothy McElhinney Middle and Vista Murrieta High School
- Short drive to Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
Walking distance to Spencer's Crossing Parks
Close to Vista Murrieta High School
Minutes to Kaiser Permanente Murrieta Medical Offices
Easy access to Loma Linda University Health - Murrieta
Short Drive to Diamond Valley Lake
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Country RoadsView Community Location
30491 De Caron St.Murrieta, CA 92563From I-215, exit Clinton Keith Rd. heading east. Turn right on Le Grand St. and left on De Caron St. to sales center on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Alberto S., Upland, CASee More