$253,490 – $314,490
- Community pool and cabana now open!
- Convenient to local shopping and dining in charming downtown Fuquay-Varina
- Close to major freeways and downtown Raleigh
- Highly desirable Wake County Public School System, including Willow Springs Elementary School
- Short drive to Honeycutt Road Park, which features soccer fields, tennis courts, picnic shelters, a walking track and playground
From I-40, take Exit 298A/US-401 South/US-70 East/Hwy. 50 South. Stay in one of the two right lanes and turn right on US-401 South/Fayetteville Rd. Turn left on Hwy. 55 East and left on Hwy. 42. Continue for approx. 1 mi. to community entrance on the right.
First floor - First Floor
Second floor - Second Floor
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $278,490 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $273,446 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.095% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/19/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.