$229,490 – $294,490
- Half-acre and larger homesites
- Spectacular country setting surrounded by trees
- Near outdoor recreation at Raven Rock State Park, Fleming Loop Recreational Park and Fuquay-Varina Splash Pad
- Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Fuquay-Varina and Holly Springs
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 401, Hwy. 55 and I-540
- Minutes to area schools
From Hwy. 55 Bypass East, turn right on S. Main St., which becomes Piney Grove-Wilbon Rd. Turn right on Hwy. 42 and left on Barefoot Rd., which becomes Christian Light Rd. Community is located at the intersection of Christian Light Rd. and Rawls Church Rd.
First floor - First Floor
Second floor - Second Floor
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $266,490 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $261,663 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.972% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/24/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.