Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $359,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned dog park
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Ranch and 2-story homes
- Planned community playground and dog park
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at The Streets at Southpoint, Brier Creek Commons, Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC) and Durham Athletic Park
- Easy commute to I-85, Duke Regional Hospital, Duke University and Research Triangle Park, one of the most prominent high-tech research and development parks
- Zoned for Durham Public Schools
- Outdoor recreation at Falls Lake and Eno River State Park
Close to the American Tobacco Campus
American Tobacco Campus in Durham
Duke University in Durham
12-minute drive to Duke University
A quick 10-minute drive to the Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC)
Rolling View State Recreation Area & Campground in Durham
12-minute drive to Sarah P. Duke Gardens
10-minute drive to The Crossings Golf Club
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
TimberleafView Community Location
2218 Ferrell Road Durham, NC 27704From I-85/US-15 North, take Exit 179/E. Club Blvd. heading east. Continue on E. Club Blvd. until it becomes Ferrell Rd. Community will be on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Norberto V, Fuquay Varina, NCSee More
- Will N, Raleigh, NC