Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Close to popular restaurants
Outdoor recreation nearby
Biking trails nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Desirable ranch and 2-story homes with stunning exteriors
- Half-acre and larger homesites in serene country setting
- Minutes to dining, shopping and entertainment in vibrant downtown Fuquay-Varina and Holly Springs
- Easy commute to I-40, Hwy. 401 and I-540
- Zoned for highly desirable Johnston County Public Schools
- Outdoor recreation nearby at Angier Recreation Park, Lake Benson Park, Carroll Howard Johnson Environmental Education Park, Fleming Loop Park and Panther Lake
A 9-minute drive to Jack Marley Park
A 9-minute drive to Jack Marley Park Tennis Court
Nearby to Splash Pad Water Park in Fuquay-Varina
A short drive to Jack Marley Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Fri - Sun: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Fishers RidgeView Community Location
26 Rio Grande Ln.Willow Spring, NC 27592From Raleigh: From I-40 East, take Exit 312/Hwy. 42 West. Turn left on Rock Service Station Rd., which becomes Jackson King Rd. Turn right on Dupree Rd. After approx. 1 mi., community is on the right. OR: From Fuquay-Varina: From Hwy. 42 East, bear right on Panthers Lake Rd. Turn right on Old Stage Rd., left on Carlie Adams Rd. and right on Turner Fish Rd., which becomes Dupree Rd. Community is on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Mary K., Durham, NCSee More