Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Contact us for pricing
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Close to family friendly parks
- Gated community of single-story homes
- Convenient to Loop 202, I-17 and I-10
- Minutes to ASU, South Mountain Park and Preserve, Phoenix Zoo and downtown Phoenix
- Just 10 miles southwest of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Next to Cesar Chavez Park, which offers walking trails, benches, ramadas, barbeques, a dog park, lake and playground
- Minutes to dining, shopping and entertainment
Santolina desert views
Santolina Walking Trails
Santolina Local Golf
Santolina at South Mountain
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Santolina at South MountainView Community Location
3408 W. Pollack St.Phoenix, AZ 85009From I-10, merge onto Loop 202 South and take Exit 71/Baseline Rd. heading east. After 3.6 mi., community is on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More