$228,990 – $249,990
- Homesites with views of the Superstition Mountains
- Convenient to US-60 and Loop 202
- Close to hiking/biking trails, rock climbing, equestrian trails, picnic facilities and campsites
- Just a short 20-mile drive to Canyon Lake for outdoor recreation
- Nestled in the foothills of the Superstition Mountains
- Near five Gold Canyon 18-hole championship golf courses
From US-60 South, turn left on E. Peralta Rd. to community on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $249,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $245,462 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.001% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/6/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.