$241,990 – $262,990
- Commuter friendly; easy access to I-10, Loop 101 and Loop 303
- Community amenities include a pool, playground and walking paths
- Nestled in an idyllic natural setting near the Estrella and White Tank mountain ranges
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment at Canyon Trails Towne Center
- Minutes to downtown and professional sports venues
From I-10, exit Sarival Ave. heading south. Turn left to enter community. Model home will be on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $241,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $237,607 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.003% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/22/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.