$205,990 – $255,990
- Oversized homesites
- 3- and 4-car garages available
- Commuter friendly; close to I-10
- Amenities include parks with playgrounds, grassy fields, ramadas, green belts, volleyball and basketball courts, and softball and baseball fields
- City of Maricopa offers a 22-acre park with a soccer field, football field, covered playground, stocked lake and tennis courts
- Close to K-9 charter school
From I-10 East, take Exit 164/Queen Creek Rd./Hwy. 347 South and turn right on Queen Creek Rd. Turn left on W. Smith Enke Rd., right on N. Porter Rd. and left on W. Homestead Dr. After 0.5 mi., community will be on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $205,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $202,259 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.016% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/21/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.