Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $349,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Gold Canyon, AZ
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Biking trails nearby
- Community ramada, tot lot and barbeques
- Close to hiking/biking/riding trails, rock climbing, picnic facilities and campsites
- Just a 25-mile drive to Canyon Lake for outdoor recreation
- Nestled in the foothills of the Superstition Mountains
- Close proximity to many golf courses
- Convenient to US-60 and Hwy. 202
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Entrada Del Oro IIView Community Location
48159 La SoledadGold Canyon, AZ 85118From US-60 East/Superstition Fwy. East, turn left on W. El Camino Viejo, which becomes Entrada del Oro Blvd to the community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More
- Dale, Florence, AZ