Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Haines City, FL
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Hiking trails nearby
- No CDD fees
- Convenient to Hwy. 17, Hwy. 27 and I-4
- Close to area employers, including Winter Haven Hospital and HCA Florida Poinciana Hospital
- Short drive to famly fun at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort and Auburndale Speedway
- Minutes to outdoor recreation at Lake Marion, Huckleberry Island Trailhead and Sherwood L. Stokes Preserve
- Near the popular Lake Eva Community Park, which offers a playground and aquatics center with a pool
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Summerlin GrovesView Community Location
108 Summerlin LoopHaines City, FL 33844From Orlando: From I-4 West, merge onto SR-27 South and exit SR-17/E. Hinson Ave. heading east. Turn left on Power Line Rd. and right on E. Johnson Ave. to community on the right. OR: From Winter Haven: From SR-27 North, exit SR-17/E. Hinson Ave. heading east. Turn left on Power Line Rd. and right on E. Johnson Ave. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Maureen, Clermont, FL
- Nancy C, Apopka, FLSee More