$267,990 – $317,990
- Planned community amenities to include a pool, cabana, tot lot and dog park
- Easy commute to Medical City; convenient to Narcoossee Rd., US-192, Boggy Creek and Hwy. 417
- Zoned for top-rated Narcoossee Elementary and Middle Schools
- Near area employers, including Amazon Distribution Center, Siemens Fast Logistics Center, Orlando VA Medical Center at Lake Nona and Nemours® Children’s Hospital
- Short drive to Ralph Chisholm Park for public boat access to Lake Tohopekaliga
From Hwy. 417, exit Narcoossee Rd. heading south. Turn left on Lillian Lee Rd. to community on the right. OR: From US-192, exit Narcoossee Rd. heading north. Turn right on Lillian Lee Rd. to community on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $308,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $303,393 with interest rate of 4.125% and APR of 4.873% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/19/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.