$257,990 – $338,990
- Community amenities to include a pool, cabana, multi-purpose playing fields, a playground, dog park and picnic area
- Walking distance to highly rated Westside K-8 School
- Convenient to US-27, US-192 and Hwy. 429
- Close to area employers like Walt Disney World®, Davenport Medical Center, Florida Hospital Celebration Health and US-192 resorts
- Near shopping and dining at Disney Springs
- Short drive to Lake Louisa State Park
From Orlando: From I-4, take Exit 64/US-192 West. Turn left on Westside Blvd. and right on Florence Villa Grove Rd. to community on the left. OR: From US-27, head east on Florence Villa Grove Rd. to community on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $257,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $253,317 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.011% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/16/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.