$314,372 – $385,075
- Community amenities to include a pool, cabana, tot lot and walking trail
- Easy commute to Medical City; convenient to Narcoossee Rd., US-192, Boggy Creek and Hwy. 417
- Quick 20-minute drive to Orlando International Airport
- Short drive to Ralph Chisholm Park for public boat access to Lake Toho
- Near St. Cloud Civic Center Complex, which features ball fields, basketball clubs, pavilions, playgrounds and pools
From Orlando: From Hwy. 408 East, merge onto Hwy. 417 South and take Exit 22/Narcoossee Rd. Turn left on Narcoossee Rd., left on Jack Brack Rd. and left on Zuni Rd. to community on the right. OR: From St. Cloud: Head north on Narcoossee Rd. and turn right on Jack Brack Rd. Turn left on Zuni Rd. to community on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $314,372 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $308,678 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.997% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/8/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.