$243,990 – $299,990
- Community amenities include a playground, basketball court, dog park and pavilion with picnic tables
- Short drive to all the conveniences on US-192, including shopping, restaurants and entertainment
- Near St. Cloud Civic Center, which offers ball fields, basketball clubs, pavilions, playgrounds, pools and space for receptions, meetings, banquets and more
- Easy commute to Lake Nona area
- Convenient to Florida Turnpike, US-192 and Narcoossee Road
From FL Turnpike, exit US-192 heading east. Turn right on Hickory Tree Rd. and right on CR-534 (Old Hickory Tree Rd.) to community straight ahead.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $282,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $277,864 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.004% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/26/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.