Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Close to family friendly parks
- Convenient to FL Turnpike, US-192, Narcoossee Rd. and Lake Nona area
- Near shopping and dining in downtown St. Cloud and along US-192
- Close to family fun at Lakefront Park, which features a beach and splash pad
- Minutes to water recreation at East Lake Toho, Alligator Lake and Lake Gentry
- Short drive to Orlando International Airport
- Near St. Cloud Civic Center, which offers ball fields, basketball courts, pavilions, playgrounds, pools and banquet spaces
Community tot lot
An easy drive to Nona Adventure Park
Only 10 minutes away from Downtown St. Cloud
Convenient to Lake Nona Town Center
Fifteen-minute drive to the St. Cloud Lakefront Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Gramercy FarmsView Community Location
Off-site Sales Office at
Deer Run Estates
3816 Elk Bluff Rd.St. Cloud, FL 34772From FL Turnpike, exit US-192 heading east. Turn right on Hickory Tree Rd. and right on Deer Run Rd. to community on your left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Landis R., Mascotte, FLSee More