$258,990 – $308,990
- Near area employers, including Amazon Distribution Center, Siemens Fast Logistics Center, Orlando VA Medical Center at Lake Nona and Nemours® Children’s Hospital
- Minutes to Lake Nona's Medical City
- Easy commute to Orlando International Airport
- Close to Orlando’s major theme parks
- Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment at Lee Vista Promenade
- Easy access to Osceola Pkwy. and Hwy. 417
From FL Turnpike South, take Exit 249/East Osceola Pkwy. heading east. Turn right on Simpson Rd. and right on Myers Rd. to community on the right. OR: From Hwy. 417, exit Boggy Creek Rd. heading south. Turn right on Simpson Rd. and right on Myers Rd. to community on right. OR: From FL Turnpike North, take Exit 244/US-192 heading west. Turn right on Simpson Rd. and left on Eagle Bay Blvd. to community straight ahead.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $276,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $271,973 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.131% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/20/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.