$288,990 – $338,990
- Community amenities include a pool, cabana, playground, play field, dog park, ramada and picnic tables
- Near area employers, including Amazon Distribution Center, Siemens Fast Logistics Center, Orlando VA Medical Center at Lake Nona and Nemours® Children’s Hospital
- Minutes to Lake Nona's Medical City
- Ten-minute commute to Orlando International Airport
- Close to Orlando’s major theme parks
- Convenient to shopping and dining and entertainment at Lee Vista Promenade
From Hwy. 417, exit Boggy Creek Rd. heading south. Turn right on Lake Nona Blvd., left on Wyndham Lakes Blvd., left on Caneel Bay Blvd., left on Stonewyck St., right on Ward Rd. and right on Rushing Creek Run to community on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $295,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $290,629 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.001% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/12/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.