$241,990 – $307,900
- Convenient to US-17/92 and Kissimmee SunRail station
- Planned community pavilion
- Zoned for Osceola County School District, including Reedy Creek Elementary, Horizon Middle and Poinciana High School
- Near hiking trails, Kissimmee Lakefront Park and wilderness preserves
- Short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment at The LOOP™
From I-4, take Exit 68/Hwy. 535 heading south. Turn right on N. Poinciana Blvd. and continue for 10 mi. Turn left on Lizzia Brown Rd. and right on Ham Brown Rd. to community on the left. OR: Head south on North John Young Pkwy. and turn left on Ham Brown Rd. to community on the left.