$246,990 – $295,990
- Short drive to all the conveniences along US-192, including shopping, dining and entertainment
- Near St. Cloud Civic Center, which offers ball fields, basketball clubs, pavilions, playgrounds, pools and space for receptions, meetings, banquets and more
- Easy commute to Lake Nona area
- Convenient to the Florida Turnpike, US-192 and Narcoossee Road
- Zoned for School District of Osceola County: Michigan Avenue Elementary (Grades K-5), St. Cloud Middle (Grades 6-8) and St. Cloud High School (Grades 9-12)
From FL Turnpike South, take Exit 244/US-192 East. Turn right on Canoe Creek Rd. to community on the left. OR: From FL Turnpike North, take Exit 240/Kissimmee Park Rd. heading east. Turn left on Old Canoe Creek Rd., right on Nolte Rd. and left on Canoe Creek Rd. to community on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $265,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $261,172 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.009% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/16/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.