Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Short drive to the airport
Near the ocean
- Centrally located near recreation destinations like The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
- Across the street from Normandale Recreation Center and Skate Park
- Near major employers, including Honda, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Honeywell Aerospace and Pelican™ Products
- Easy access to I-405, I-110 and LAX
- Just 1.5 miles to Charles H. Wilson Park and 6.5 miles to Redondo Beach Pier
- Gated community with a dog park and basketball court
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
OrchidView Community Location
1254 Bonnet WayTorrance, CA 90501From I-110 South, exit 223rd St. and turn right. Turn left on S. Vermont Ave., right on 228th St. and right on Normandie Ave. to sales center on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan S., Lancaster, CASee More